Every ESA camp instructor is carefully chosen to ensure not only that they possess the knowledge to teach the game but also have experience in working with young players. Each instructor has either played at the high school, college or professional level.
SPYA Baseball Winter Workouts
ESA instructors will work in conjunction with SPYA coaches in this 3 month intense baseball winter workout. Players will be taught the fundamentals and mechanics necessary to become better baseball players. Instructors will introduce drills and techniques that will improve their baseball skills to take their game to a new level and prepare them for the upcoming spring season. Pitchers and catchers workouts will be offered separately.
- Session I: 10:00am - 11:30am - Ages 8 - 10 (Does not turn 11 before May 1st 2015)
- Session II: 11:30am - 1:00pm - Ages 11 - 12 (Does not turn 13 before May 1st 2015)
- Session III: 1:00pm - 2:30pm - Ages 13 - 14 (Does not turn 15 before May 1st 2015)
Dates (Saturdays): 12/13, 12/20, 12/27, 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7, 2/14, 2/21, 2/28Price: $129.00 per player (over 18 hours of instruction)
Limited to 40 players in each session.
How to register online:
- Log in to your ESA account or create one if you're not registered yet.
- Choose Scheduling--Camps/Clinics from the main menu
- Click the "Baseball Camps/Clinics" button
ESA Avengers Baseball Winter Workouts
10 weeks of intense baseball training for Fall Avengers players and any experienced and/or skilled players interested in tournament baseball. Highly experienced ESA and Avengers instructors will be taking player's baseball skills to a whole new level with this extremely inexpensive winter training program. This all skills program will focus first on fundamentals and then migrate into the more advanced aspects of the game.
NOTE: This workout was sold out early last year.
- 3:00pm - 4:30pm (Ages 9 - 12)
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm (Ages 13 -16)
When: Sundays - Dec 14, 21, Jan 4, 11, 18, 25, Feb 1, 8, 15, 22
Price: $159.00 per player