Shooting and Scoring - 6 week camp
This 6 week Shooting/Scoring camp will focus on technical aspects of power and accuracy created by proper ball striking of soccer ball ground additionally volleys/half volleys around the goal. In addition to the awareness and importance of a higher level of anticipation so players can be in the right place at the right time for more scoring opportunities. The last part of the camp will be an instructor lead game to allow players to utilize the skills they just learned.
Lead Instuctor: Tyler Fenstermacher
- Emmaus High School All state, regional all American,& morning call player of the year,
- Emmaus all time assist leader
- Four year starter at Mount Saint Mary's University
- Semi Pro with FC Sonic and Pocono Snow
- Assistant coach at Desales University
- Head coach of the JV team at Emmaus high school
When: Wednesdays, 5:00pm - 6:00pm, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 3/1
Ages: 9 - 14 Coed
Price: $97 per player (limited to 16 players)
Fair Play Soccer Academy Skills Training
A four week long soccer training teaching youth players the fundamentals of soccer.
- Played for Super Nova FC, FC Bucks, & AC Perugia
- Goalkeeper on the EPYSA ODP 88’s winning the Region 1 Tournament in 2001; EPYSA ODP pool player for the following 2 years
- 4 year starter as a goalkeeper at Moravian Academy, winning multiple Colonial League championships and District 11 championships
- Selected to the 2005 All-Colonial League Second Team
- Selected to the 2005 Morning Call All-Area First Team
- Recruited to play collegiately for Drew University
- Asst. Coach U14 LMYA Strikers (2016-present)
- Goal Keeping Instructor LMYA (2016-present)
- Grew up in England. Lived in the USA for 14yrs.
- Played Southend HS in England. Reached regional HS Quarter Finals
- Coached Soccer for Lower Mac for 10 years.
- Lead Instructor for the Lower Mac Girls and Boys Advanced Teams.
- Lead Instructor for the Lower Mac Boys U11 Age Group.
- Holds a NSCAA Advanced Regional Diploma.
Session I: Ages U7/U8; Dec 6, 13, 20, 27 (6:00pm - 7:00pm) (SOLD OUT)
Session II: Ages U9/U10; Jan 3, 10, 17, 24 (6:00pm - 7:00pm)
Session III: Ages U7/U8; Jan 31, Feb 7, 21, 28 (6:00pm - 7:00pm)
Session IV: Ages U9/U10; Mar 7, 14, 21, 28 (6:00pm - 7:00pm)
Session Price: $40 per player
Winter Goalkeeper Camp - 11 Weeks
Brought to you by Fair Play Soccer Academy
This Fair Play Goalkeeper Camp, will teach goalkeepers the technical skills needed to be increase the success of each keeper. Through a collection of drills, skill games and small group instruction each player will have the opportunity to take his/her game to a new level. (NOTE: Only 15 spots available per session)
- Play On the Line
- Diving: Low, Medium, and High
- 3 Dimensional Angle Play
- Tipping Over the Bar
- Dealing with Crosses
- Breakaway Technique & Tactics
- Interval & Pressure Training
- Initiating the Attack
- Penalty Kicks
- Play Off the Line
- Boxing: One & Two Hands
- Penalty Kicks
- Setting the Wall & Defending Free Kicks
- SESSION I : U9, U10, U11 (Players Born in 2008, 2007, 2006)
Dates/Times: Mondays: 7pm-8pm December 12, 19; January 9, 23, 30; February 6, 13, 27; March 6, 13, 20 (Bad Weather Make Up March 27)
- SESSION II: U12, U13, U14, U15 (Players Born in 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002)
Dates/Times: Mondays: 8pm-9pm December 12, 19; January 9, 23, 30; February 6, 13, 27; March 6, 13, 20 (Bad Weather Make Up March 27)
- PRICE PER SESSION PER PLAYER: $200
For additional info email John O'Rourke at firstname.lastname@example.org