ESA Baseball and Softball Memberships- CURRENTLY SOLD OUT- Email rau@elitesportsLV.com to be on the waiting list.
The ESA membership program offers an economical way for dedicated players to practice virtually all year round. ESA members are able to use the hitting tunnels, pitching mounds, and skills areas as much as they like during designated member times. Parents practice for free with their son or daughters. Members may bring a guest during member times to train, there is a $10 daily fee; all guests must sign an insurance waiver form.
12 + hours of free facility practice time each week. Posted each week on the ESA homepage.
- Single Month- $60 per month
- 3 Month Individual Baseball/Softball Membership- $150
- 3 Month Family Baseball/Softball Membership- $225
Visit the ESA Homepage for weekly member open gym times.
In addition, members will receive:
- access to tunnels when space is available (it is advised to check the facility schedule online within 1 hour of arriving at ESA to ensure vacancies)
- 10% discount on all lessons
- 10% discount on camps and clinics
ESA provides daily member time slots for paid members to train and practice at their sport. During these time periods hitting tunnels, pitching mounds, pitching machines and skills areas are on a first come first serve basis.
*Members are required to renew their memberships after their expiration to continue enjoying membership privileges.