Every ESA camp instructor is carefully chosen to ensure not only that they possess the knowledge to teach the game but also have experience in working with young players. Each instructor has either played at the high school, college or professional level.
BASEBALL/SOFTBALL OPEN GYM STARTS FRIDAY JANUARY 8th, runs 8:00pm - 10:00pm....$10 per player
Winter Camps at ESA
President's Weekend All Skills Camp
School is out so work on your baseball skills at ESA. We will be covering baserunning, fielding, and hitting in this 90 minute informative and fun camp. The last 20 minutes will allow the players to play wiffle ball to round out the session.
Ages: 8 - 12; Friday- Feb 12, 1:00pm - 2:30pm ($20 per player)
Small Group Pitchers and Catchers Camp: SOLD OUT
- Pitchers will learn: Mechanics & Throwing Drills, Explosive Power Production, Following Through, Finishing, Stretch & Windup Fundamentals & Increase strike to ball ratio
- Catchers will learn: Proper Stances, Receiving / Framing, Throwdown Fundamentals, Blocking Mechanics & Bullpen Catching for Pitchers
Ages: 10 - 13; 8:00pm - 9:00pm; Wednesday- Feb 10, 17, 24, Mar 2 ($49 per player)
SMALL GROUP HITTING CAMPS: This 4 week camp builds on the basics of hitting, starting with the grip on through the finish. This camp is designed for players who are looking to develop more efficient and consistent contact and more power. Instructors will cover:
- Swing mechanics
- Approach at the plate
- Drills to improve power
- Live hitting and tee work
- At home tee drills
Session 1: Ages 8 - 10; 6pm - 7pm; Mondays- 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 2/29 ($49 per player) (limited to 12 players)
Session I1: Ages 11 - 14; 7pm - 8pm; Mondays- 2/8, 2/15, 2/22, 2/29 ($49 per player) (limited to 12 players)
ADVANCED HITTING CAMP: This 4 week advanced hitting camp will look at hitting from every angle. Instructors in this camp will teach aspects of hitting that will help develop your son into an powerful, efficient and consistent hitter. Additionally, each student will be analyzed using the Right View Pro Analysis System designed to correct their deficiencies and improve their overall mechanics.
- Session I- AGES: 12 - 16; 7pm - 8pm; Tuesdays- 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/1 ($49 per player)(limited to 6 players)
- Session II- AGES: 12 - 16; 6pm - 7pm; Thursdays- 2/11, 2/18, 2/25, 3/3 ($49 per player)(limited to 6 players)