Every ESA camp instructor is carefully chosen to ensure not only that they possess the knowledge to teach the game but also have experience in working with young players. Each instructor has either played at the high school, college or professional level.
Avengers Baseball Winter Workouts
OPEN TO ANY EXPERIENCED PLAYER AND CURRENT AVENGERS BASEBALL PLAYERS
The best collection of baseball coaches in the area. 3 months of intense baseball training for any experienced and skilled players interested in learning to play baseball at a higher level. Highly experienced ESA and Avengers coaches will be taking player's baseball skills to a whole new level with this extremely inexpensive winter training program. Areas of instruction include: baserunning, fielding, hitting, performance training and overall baseball knowledge.
- Session I: 9:00am - 10:30am; Ages 9 - 12
- Session II: 10:30am - noon; Ages 13 - 16
Dates: Dec 3, 10, 17; Jan 7, 14, 21, 28; Feb 4, 11, 18, 25
Choose to attend one month or all 3 months. Register early and save!!
- January and February Single Month Option: $99 per month.
Small Group Skills Classes - FREE TO ELITE MEMBERS
Need some work with your hitting, fielding and pitching skills? These small group classes will provide an economical way to offer more individual attention oppose to a large camp setting and yet not as expensive as a private lesson. ESA instructors will tailor the instruction to the individual needs of each player. Open to baseball players ages 10 - 16; Limited to 6 players.
- When: Times vary. Log in and choose Camps/Clinics and Elite Baseball and Softball Classes
- Ages: 10 - 16
- ESA Elite Classes Schedule
Price: $15 per player per class (FREE to Elite Members)
4 Week Hitting Camps
The ESA 4 week hitting camps builds on the basics of hitting, starting with the grip on through the finish. This camp is designed for players of all skill levels who are looking to develop more efficient and consistent contact and more power. (Limited Space)
Advanced Camp: For older experienced players looking to become a complete hitter, working on hitting to all field, off speed pitches and having smart mental approach at the plate.
Instructors will cover:
- Swing mechanics
- Approach at the plate
- Drills to improve power
- Live hitting and tee work
- At home tee drills
- Advanced Camp ($69) : Ages 12 - 16; Saturdays: 1/6, 1/13, 1/20, 1/27; 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Session II: Ages: 8 - 10; Mondays: January 15, 22, 29, 2/5; 6:00pm - 7:00pm (sold out)
- Session III: Ages 11 - 14; Mondays: January 15, 22, 29, 2/5; 7:00pm - 8:00pm (sold out)
- Session IV: Ages: 8 - 10; Mondays: February 12, 19, 26, 3/5; 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Session V : Ages 11 - 14; Mondays: February 12, 19, 26, 3/5; 7:00pm - 8:00pm
Price per session: $59
3 Week Pitchers and Catchers Camp
The ESA Pitching and Catching School is designed to teach pitchers and catchers the crucial fundamentals and mechanics to help them excel at their positions. The 3 week program will focus on all aspects of both positions including mechanics, proper warm-up routines, playing the position, and the mental side. Pitchers will have 20 minutes of live bullpens with catchers at the end of each session.
Ages: 9 - 12
When: Sundays, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18
Time: 4:30pm - 5:30pm