2013 ESA - Summer All Skills Softball Camps
Hosted by Breinigsville Youth Association
Elite Sports Academy coaches will be leading the instruction in this 5 day summer camp. Players will be instructed in all areas of the game including hitting, fielding, baserunning and situational positioning.
Most players return each year to the ESA summer camps for two main reasons; the camps are both fun and a great learning experience. Instructors are carefully chosen to ensure that each camper has a fun, informative and safe week.
Summer Softball Camp Includes:
- Over 15 hours of hands-on instruction
- No rain outs- camps will be moved into Elite Sports Academy
- 6:1 player to coach ratio
- FREE T-shirt to all participants
- Live instructor lead games
- Fun competitions with prizes awarded
- Fully insured
Portion of the proceeds benefit the BVETS Youth Association.
Ages: 8 - 13 (ages will be sub-grouped)
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
When: Monday, July 22 - Friday July 26
Where: Earl Adams Memorial Park (Breinigsville Park)